Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Luggage Tag Ceremony Programs

Hello! For this week, I will be sharing the inspiration to my own DIY wedding decor and of course the finished product! 

Martha Stewart Ceremony Program Luggage Tags

First one up, my ceremony programs. The instructions on how to make these as well as 24 other ideas on ceremony programs are on the link above. But all you need is:
-Cardstock paper of your choice (Michael's seems to be the easiest and cheapest place to find it)
- You can fit 6 tags per sheet (when it's 8 1/2 by 11). I made them on Word at 3 inches wide each.
-You may have some trial an error when trimming the top, so practice on one set before you print all of them. I used a corner punch from Martha Stewart instead of cutting the edges myself.
-hole punch at the top (leave space for that when making your templates on Word) And tie with your choice of ribbon, tulle, twine etc! Mine was 3 sheets in total (I printed front and back).

Here are Mine!
Luggage Tag Ceremony Programs

Ceremony Programs and Rice Toss Set- Up
I also made the bags for the Rice Toss out of coffee filters
 (but that is one project i do not recommend!)
Luggage Tag Ceremony Program and Rice Toss Bag
 

No comments:

Post a Comment