Saturday, May 5, 2012

DIY Clutch Bag

I made these especially for my bridesmaids, Maid of Honor, Matron of Honor and flowergirl. You may need some experience or familiarity with sewing and a sewing machine. I had no experience besides one semester in middle school and random craft projects as a girl with my mom's sewing machine, but was still able to make these clutches that I was so incredibly proud of! Good luck!

The easiest step by step instruction video I found is the one above. Besides her tips, I found that the clutch is sturdier if you also use sturdier material. Other than that, this video is great! I found everything I needed at Jo-ann's!

DIY ClutchDIY clutches for bridesmaids gifts

I loved these so much! Hope your bridal party loves them as much as mine did! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment