Monday, June 18, 2012

The Best Man's Speech

I was asked by client Groom of mine about what a best man's speech should look like and he even mentioned what a great blog post it would make so, here you go Joe! Thanks!

My Husband's Best Man, David, making fun of my itineraries!

You can easily type in "Best Man Speech" on any search engine and you will get many links to lists with 10 or more bulleted points on what should be included in a Best Man's Speech. But I only have 3 main ones, I believe everything else is really up to the atmosphere of the wedding and personalities of the Best Man and Groom.
3 Steps to a Best Man's Speech

Hope this helps any Best Men or Grooms out there! Also remember to keep the speech 5-7 minutes long, no cursing, no inappropriate topics and every girl loves a guy who sheds a tear! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That is a good idea for me to make a speech. I am learning about that. More discussion here.
    best man speeches

    ReplyDelete